HOW TO MAKE (REMOVE) MASK
A mask from the face of a living person
WITH A PERSON OF A LIVING MAN
is not difficult to remove. For this
It is necessary to have a volunteer
to perform this procedure,
and also something else:
1. Medical gypsum
or building alabaster - about 5 kg.
2. Capacity for mass preparation.
2. Vaseline or a face cream.
3. A tube with an internal diameter of about 5 mm, a length of about 100 mm.
4. Medical cotton wool.
Requirements for the volunteer:
1. Strong nerves, stable psyche, good health
will have to spend a few not very pleasant minutes with the stony
mask on the face and at the same time breathe through the tube.
2. Absence on the face of excessive vegetation in the form of a mustache and beard.
Gypsum, or alabaster, must be clean, finely sifted, free of foreign material
inclusions. It is better to have it with a margin, so as not to interrupt
procedure in its shortage. Quality and setting time (hardening)
Gypsum must be checked for a small amount.
The tube can be made from the body of a ballpoint pen. It should be taken into account that
The large outer diameter of the tube distorts the shape of the mouth, and through a small
the inside diameter is difficult to breathe.
The volunteer (patient) should be trained to breathe through the tube.
Breathing should be even and calm.
1. Insert cotton swabs into the nostrils and ears of the patient, to exclude
ingress of gypsum in them.
2. The mask is made on the face to the ears.
3. Apply a lot of cream to the patient's face. Particular attention is paid to
vegetation - eyebrows and eyelashes.
4. We put the patient horizontally and insert into the mouth a respiratory
5. Prepare gypsum mass - consistency of soft dough
(thick sour cream).
Home About us Contacts News
6. Quickly lay the prepared mass of about 30 mm thick on
face of the patient and wait for her hardening.
7. Once the mask has hardened, carefully remove it from the face.
8. After 20-30 minutes with one blow of the outer side of the mask about the plane
tables break it into 3-4 pieces.
9. Then we make the pieces together along the fault surface and abundantly
We lubricate the inner surface with petroleum jelly. Detachable mold for casting
Mask is ready.
10. Fill in the form of the newly prepared, but more liquid, gypsum
mass and get after its solidification mask (impression) from the patient's face.
After complete drying (about a week), the resulting sculpture can be
edit, open the eyes, remove the traces of the tube, make a hole for the back
mounting the mask on the wall. It can be primed and painted.
SUCCESSES TO YOU!