I saw tanks only in the movies, but after learning that today is the Day of the Tank player, I immediately felt in my mouth an unforgettable taste of alcohol and decided to share my memories of the sad fate of the famous tankman, the end of which Doroga never recognized. It's amazing, but the melody and the words of this beautiful song firmly intertwined in my genetic spiral.
In those glorious times when the cops were not yet like fire-breathing dragons (I quote Remarque), we often sang it in a discordant, many-voiced chorus, returning full-time with merry gatherings. As our good brothers say, Hallelujah !!
Despite the Gregorian calendar, we still have summer. When I returned to Tashkent two months ago, I bought four sheets of 3 mm cardboard and had already half dug out, drawing seven pictures. The
Under the influence of Russian air, vodka, strong beer and more something, I changed the colors on the palette and increased the productivity of the work. All the new pictures hang in my dining room and raise my appetite. I am glad to present them to the discerning audience (see attached files).
1. MY WHITE ANGEL. "I've long wanted to paint Che Guevara, but there was no reason." 2. PIPES. - Evil. Eats disobedient children.
3. THE SMOOTH OF RIBA 2. - The chicken turned out well against the backdrop of my favorite shoes.
4. EXECUTED EYES. - This is an illustration of chapter 4 of the Revelation of John ... (Apocalypse).
5. FOUR RIDER. - This is an illustration of chapter 6 of Revelation ... I probably will not read further. Horror. This can not be drawn.
6. THE SOON OF MIND. - I borrowed the name from F. Goya, and he took it in the Spanish proverb. This is an autobiographical picture.
7. THE BARKHANS GO. - Evil ones. They eat disobedient children. Yes, forgive me, the girl Lina. She has nothing to do with this.
That's all. Till. Whole,