Happy New Year! I wish HEALTH and HAPPINESS!
At me all on an old. I drink vodka and beer only on Saturdays. I feed and raise my mother, although I understand that it is useless.
Redesigned the design of his website www.minihalva.ru Now this is the personal site of the artist. Rummaged in the language of PHP, made a forum on it. Now on the site you can leave your comments to the pictures, or just write anything. The
I am entertained as I can.
Recently, on TV, they reported a tragic death in a fire at the London Zoo AFRICAN TUBE. And I, by my naivety, thought that the pipe-cubs live only in basements and feed on disobedient children. It turned out that this is a pretty animal, and he does not eat children. All my free time, and I have it to hell, I'm drawing pictures. Here are the latest works (see the attached files):
1. DINNER AT THE MOON. I wanted to draw the moon the way it looks in the sky. But, after making several options, he abandoned the idea. Now my Moon frightens the audience with its ridiculous appearance. Although my merry characters on the roof of the moon, it seems, "to the lantern." By the way, about the moon I remember one funny episode from my gay youth. Coming back somehow with a friend deeply at night with some kind of drinking, we stopped near the hotel to sprinkle the grass. The process was successful and, looking joyfully at the sky, we were dumbfounded with horror. A huge halo shone brightly around the full moon. Well, we, the non-believers in god Komsomol, felt that this is a side effect from a wild mixture of alcohol drunk with the intoxicating air of the Karakum desert (or Kyzylkum, I do not remember exactly). And in the morning the program "Time" reported that throughout the country (this is about the USSR) a lunar eclipse was observed. Here are you guys and God. The
2. RAINBOW. In this picture, there is no sense. This is my first attempt to draw the sea in a realistic style. Aivazovsky would burst into tears with emotion. Well, what kind of sea without a boat, and the sky without angels ... I will not say anything about the passengers. That's just the color of the drink in the bottle reminds me of Finnish cranberry liquor.
3. POOR CHILDREN. This picture is inspired by the works of the unfortunate Frida Kahlo. But I did not paint the horrors, because the mood changed.
4. THE SUN OF THE SUN. The beam was bad, and my friends are good.
5. PASS AND MICHAEL. The image inside the circle from the biblical text is a copy of the 14th century fresco by F. Grek. His work is struck by a non-canonical approach to the depiction of the celestials. Well, I drew Michael from my photo, where I intensely portrayed his fierce disposition. At F.Grek Michael is not so angry. I remember F.Grek's words addressed to A.Rublev in the Tarkovsky film: "Well, I can not draw devils, I hate it! "
6. BOY'S COW. I was advised to call this picture a nasty word Kamasutra. But I planted a pretty insect on a woman's leg and called the painting his name.
That's all. Whole,
Nikolay Rusin. The