Congratulations on the Day of the Soviet Army!
I wish you good mood and appetite!
I have everything in the old.
I continue to draw pictures to drive away black thoughts and not go insane. Though thoughts go away and even vodka does not cope with them. I'll tell a little about the latest works (see the attached files):
1.CHUCHELO. I drew my overcoat from nature, inserting a mop into my sleeves. This is the last thing that connects me to the Soviet Army. If I live to see Russia, I'll go to her in VINTAGE for vodka.
2. TITANIC. I changed the proportions of this unfortunate steamer to emphasize its grandeur.
3. TANGO. It's just a beautiful dance. I remember how he brilliantly danced the "blind" Al Pacino in the film "The Scent of a Woman."
4. SALMONS. All artists paint this beautiful agricultural culture. I drew them to emphasize the beauty of the chapel, which stands on the the high left bank of the river Zushi, which is a tributary of the Oka. Well, Oka, if anyone does not know, he runs into the Volga, which, as A.Chekhov rightly noted, empties into the Caspian Sea. The
5. THE MOTHER OF GOD. This is my first experience in this technique I did not find a decent board. Cutting on a plaster slab. And thank God. I had to redo it twice.
6. BORUSIC. This is a portrait of Boris Yukhmatov. The ambiguous motto written on the cap of the "academician" says rather about the benefits than about the harm of alcohol.
That's all. Whole,