We have Spring again and everything goes as it should go.
I'm gradually getting older.
90-year-old mother gradually decrepit.
Pleasure only a cheerful cat with a fluffy tail, yellow dandelions on green grass, neighbor quail and always fresh vodka and beer in the hospital bazaar. The
Constantly I want to sleep. My daily allowance is broken up into 24 hours. Every three hours I have to wake my mother to the toilet. Feed her four times a day. And then you still have time to sleep, watch TV and paint. The
Here I finished the next six paintings and ground ten more canvases (cartons). The first two pictures are very similar to the creativity of patients in psychiatric clinics.
1. SELF PORTRAIT. The picture is inspired by the works of Frida Kahlo and my thoughts. When I started drawing my own brains, I wanted to use my brain shots on an MRI. But the brains on MRI do not look good and I stopped at Spaghetti
2. SHEEP. Here is a biblical locust. I just forgot to draw her wings. This is an illustration of Chapter 9 of the Apocalypse. I wonder if there is another religion, except for Christianity, which would frighten so much of their adherents.
3. MAC. The painting is inspired by the beautiful final scene of the film "Sisters" by S. Bodrov.
4. DOLL. This is a portrait of my cat named DOG. She has many names, but this name suits her the most.
5. DERVISH. I have long wanted to draw this legendary wanderer, whose only time in his I saw life in the glorious city of Kizil Arvate, which is no longer there. On the feet of the dervish were wooden sandals. He walked to meet me and looked out into the distance, paying no attention to anyone or anything. Unfortunately, I could not picture his calm, clean and deep look in the picture. Well, a dry tree with colored rags can often be found in the mountains.
6. MY GRANDFATHER. This is an old photograph of the grandfather, who died near Kaluga, restored and processed in Photoshop. I just painted it with oil on canvas. It turned out expressively.
Well, for now.