REPAIR VACUUM AMPLIFIER Removal and disassembly of the vacuum amplifier
Removal of the amplifier from the vehicle and disassembly produce in the next
A. Clean power, the master cylinder and piping associated
to the master cylinder from dirt and dust.
Two. Disconnect the piping from the main cylinder and the rubber hose
from the check valve.
Three. Rasshplintuyte axle and disconnect the pushrod from the brake pedal.
4. Loosen the nut mounting bracket brake pedal (the operation
perform together - one holds the power to the master cylinder from the
Five. Remove power from the engine compartment area.
6. Remove the two nuts and remove the master cylinder from the amplifier.
7. Remove the check valve cap from the amplifier.
Eight. Set the amplifier device and tighten the clamp bolts 3
(Fig. 179), followed by squeezing the lid and the base case, a special key
7 Turn astringent ring, the ring against the setting tabs
shaped grooves on the lid and the base flange. Tightening bolts
release, then cover and base is easily separated.
9. Loosen the lock nut and unscrew the plug.
10. Remove the protective cover and remove the air filter.
11. Remove the plunger from the housing assembly.
12. Special Key 2 (Fig. 180) Remove the clamping sleeve 14
(See Fig. 172) bearing pusher.
13. Disassemble the central valve, piston and other parts
completing this unit (servo mechanism) amplifier, which
turn the adjustment screw 17.
14. Remove the lock washer 12, the sealing sleeve 11, and
piston guide ring 10.
Examine the details of the amplifier and, if necessary, replace.
The check valve has a nonseparable design, so when a fault
replaced in the collection.
It should be noted that to produce a complete disassembly of the amplifier should be
only when required by the nature of the problem.