Removal and install the cylinder
head. The engine is still on the car
If necessary, grinding the valves to their saddles or
replacement of valves themselves, cleaning soot from the combustion chamber walls or
replacement cylinder head gasket, the operation of removing the head may
be done without removing the engine
from the vehicle.
To remove the cylinder head, perform the following operations:
1. Drain the coolant.
2. Remove the display "-" battery tip of the "mass"
3. Remove the air filter and PCV hose.
4. Disconnect the carb cravings drive lever throttle
dampers and cable drive choke.
5. Disconnect the outlet hose from the radiator outlet pipe
6. Disconnect the sensor temperature gauge
7. Disconnect the fuel pump the fuel supply tube
8. Disconnect the hose heater summing and cable management
9. Disconnect the overflow hose thermostat.
10. Disconnect the vacuum regulator from the carburetor.
11. Remove the flange nuts reception pipe muffler
to the exhaust manifold bolts and nut plates fastening the receiver tube
to the bracket on the transmission housing.
Further sequence of operations, see
"Removing and installing cylinder head. The engine on the mounting stand."