Removing and installing rear lid seals the crankshaft is
if necessary, repair or replacement of the crankshaft and cuffs samopodzhimnoy
due to leakage.
Removing the back of the cuff is made in the following sequence:
- Lock raskontrite plate, unscrew the six bolts
mount and remove the flywheel;
- Loosen the six nuts, bolts fastening the rear cover and remove the cuff.
Attaching the back of the cuff on the block is
in reverse order. It should be considered:
- If the cover shot is not even due to leakage through
back cuff, setting the cover must be replaced
cuff to the new as old, to move, can lead to leaks;
- Before installing the cover, complete with cuff block
cylinder, lubricate the inner surface of the cuff motor oil;
- The cover with a special mandrel (Fig. 17).