Timing chain drive is removed from the engine,
been previously removed from the cylinder head cover,
upper and lower drive sprocket covers timing.
Order of operations disassembly should be as follows:
- Unscrew the four bolts attaching the driven sprocket
- Slide the sprocket with a chain with centering of the sock
camshaft sprocket and remove the slave
together with the chain by pushing at the same time from the chain sprocket tensioner
device (Fig. 24).
Installation of the chain drive timing to the engine
make in that order.
1. Turn the crankshaft so that the piston of the first cylinder
was in the position of TDC.
2. On the cylinder head, valves and matched with
camshaft, install the shaft so that the risk
on the flange of a camshaft coincided with the mid to high tide
front pillar heads (see Fig. 13).
To avoid damaging the valves do not proovorachivayte
camshaft or crankshaft rolls on without the chain.
3. Wring the star traction device on the chain throw with
camshaft sprocket and crankshaft drive sprocket
the shaft. Install the driven sprocket to
camshaft, and a leading branch of the chain drive
should not sag.
4. Podozhmite chain tensioner with an asterisk, achieving
the full tension of the leading branch of the chain drive
by slightly turning the camshaft
without changing the crankshaft, and the risk
on the camshaft flange must noxtexceed the
limits of the tide at the front of the camshaft support.
5. Assemble the top cover of the distribution of stars
complete with plunger, spring and pressure strip and
Tighten the locking bolt. Protrusion of the piston from the cylinder
cover permitted (Fig. 25).
6. Replace the bottom cover the distribution of stars
on the front end of the cylinder head and tighten the mounting
7. Replace the top cover rraspredelitelnyh stars
at the end of the cylinder head, while maintaining the chain of
taut by pressing a screwdriver to lever the tension
stars, and then release the locking bolt tensioning
device at 1-1.5 turns.
8. Scroll clockwise crankshaft 2-3 turns
have been released from the locking bolt attaching the plunger
tensioning device in order to select all the gaps in the drive
camshaft and tighten the locking bolt to lock
(Fig. 26). Do not rotate the crankshaft counterclockwise