Removal and installation of the drive the oil pump and distributor of ignition
Removing the drive is the distributor of ignition
in that order.
1. Remove the nut attaching the studs (right side)
Ignition distributor and remove the distributor.
2. Remove the nut attaching the studs of the drive
and remove it.
The installation of the drive produce ignition distributor \ in
the following order.
1. Turn the crankshaft clockwise to the position
in which the piston of the first cylinder is in position
TDC compression stroke (both valves closed), and the first mark on the
crankshaft pulley in the direction of rotation
aligned with the edge of the locating pins on the bottom cover
timing sprocket drive mechanism (see Fig. 8).
2. Turn the ignition distributor roller prioda so
the groove, which engages clutch distributor
was located at an angle to the line connecting the center
holes for mounting bolts (Fig. 27).
3. Gently slide the drive mechanism of the distributor ignition
nest in the lower drive sprocket covers
Timing. When the distributor drive gear
come into engagement with the pinion, mounted on
forward cone crankshaft groove on the shaft drive takes
the correct position (Fig. 28).