REPAIR OF SUPPLY AND EXHAUST GASES.
Removal and disassembly of the fuel pump
Disassembly of the fuel pump may be necessary
in cases of breaking the diaphragm, or a loss of containment
valves or other damage to the weakening or breakdown
Working springs, wear and seizure of the drive lever.
Removal from the cylinder head and engine disassembly of the fuel
pumps are manufactured in the following sequence:
- Loosen the clamps and remove the pump toplivotrubki;
- Remove the safety wire and remove the special
nut of the pump to the cylinder head and remove the pump;
- Unscrew the two screws holding the pump head cover and
- Loosen the six screws and remove the head 1 (Fig. 49)
the fuel pump;
Before removing the head mark relative positions of the head
and housing, so that during subsequent assembly
keep the same location relative to the engine
inlet and outlet fuel hoses;
- Click on the pull, and carry it to the side flange ....
- Check for damage to the valve, the valve plate
and cage valve, which can disrupt
valve. If you find any defects, replace
damaged parts with new;
- Provverte elasticity valve springs: the spring force,
compressed to a height of 5.5 mm, should be 15 ± 2 kg;
- Check that the sealing diaphragm rod and
necessary, replace the gasket.
After dismantling the pump all the parts thoroughly with a
gasoline. Especially wash the grid and head
pump, where the accumulated fuel slops.
Reassemble the pump produce in the following sequence:
- Insert into the socket housing a spring lever nasossa,
own arm, washers and spacers zapressuyte axis;
- Insert the diaphragm assembly with a rod in the pump housing and
rewound the end of the rod in the fork arm;
- Set the pump head on the body, aligning made
when disassembling the label, and greed, all six screws 1-2 turns;
- Press the right thumb on the lever in order
to lower the aperture to the lowest position.
Tighten the two opposite screws to failure and release
lever. Uniformly (criss-cross), tighten all
the rest of the screws;
- Set the strainer in the pump head and tighten
head cover with two screws. If necessary, replace
rubber gasket head.