REPAIR OF SUPPLY AND EXHAUST GASES. Carburetor repair DAA3-2140. Removal and installation of the carburetor
Removal of the carburetor in the following order:
- Disconnect the hose from the crankcase ventilation
- Disconnect the hoses from the carburetor choke;
- Remove the air filter assembly with hoses;
- Disconnect the cable from the carburetor lever actuator air
the choke and throttle cable drive;
- Disconnect the wire from the switch system EPHH carburetor;
- Loosen the four mounting nuts and remove the carburetor carburetor.
The installation of the carburetor in reverse order.