SITE OF NICHOLAS RUSIN -

- PAINTING, SCULPTURE, PROSE AND MORE WHAT THAT


MAIN


LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS
ON THE PAGE OF OUR FORUM

PREPARATION OF STARCH FROM POTATO WASTE

PREPARATION OF STARCH FROM POTATO WASTE Potato peel on the (small drying plants used primarily for animal feed, and the middle and large - they are processed to produce food starch, Technical starch or molasses. Waste from the cleaning potatoes in centrifuges with subsequent dochistkoy it manually (removal of eyes, etc.) reach in some cases 34%, while for manual cleaning of knives - 27%. During the processing of potato peelings for starch yield raw starch is approximately 10%, and in washing waters (peeled potatoes chopped in circles or bars) of about 3%. Thus, the total output of raw starch, suitable both for food and technical purposes, is about 13%. In addition, in the process of sorting potatoes depart small, defective and non-standard tubers potatoes, which can also be processed into starch. Schematic dixagram of the manufacture of starch from potato cleaning and waste management is basically the same as in the production of starch from potato tubers. Defective potatoes thoroughly washed in the washing machine drum or fist types, then subjected him to crush kartofeleterkah, then the resulting potato gruel were washed in a shallow a sieve with water to separate starch granules from shredded potatoes. Extraction of starch in the form of starch milk advocate, then washed several times with clean cold water, then then centrifuged to separate the water and the resulting The raw starch itself conveys the dryer. Drying of raw starch lead to the cabinet or rotary dryer at a temperature of 45-50 °. Starch is the raw plank on canvas screens at the rate of 3,0-4,0 kg per 1 m2 of usable area of ??the sieves. The dried starch is milled to special devices wiping type of machinery, and then sifted through a sieve, after then packed in containers provided for the standard. According to the standard potato starch divided into four classes: extra, prima, the first and second grade. In appearance of extra starch varieties should be white with crystal glitter, Prima and first grade - white and second grade - white with xagrayish tinge. Moisture content of starch for all classes must noxtexceed 20%. The acidity of starch (in cm3 0,1-normal solution of NaOH) at dry matter for xagrade not more than 18 extra, prima - 20 Class I - 26 and the second grade - 30. Ash content of dry matter (per cent), respectively, not more than 0,35, 0,50, 0.80. 1.2. The number of specks on 1 cm2 of surface starch varieties extra - no more than 3, Prima - 5 and first grade - not more than 10.
©2010-2017 Сайт Николая Русина.